CS:GO is a fast online shooting game that sets stakes high for the player. You need to be fast and accurate in your movements and in the same time predict opponents next moves and adjust your's accordingly.
Simply put: it's a difficult game of pure skill.
Shooting with the weapons plays a major role in CS:GO. And the gaming mouse you are using massively determines your ability to find the headshots. Besides the little rodent, the whole gaming setup (keyboard, mouse pad, monitor, headset etc.) has a massive effect to your game play. But let's start from the most important one and try to find the characteristics of gaming mouse most suitable for CS:GO.
How to find a good mouse for CS:GO?
There is of course a lot of factors to take into account when trying to answer this question. And as CS:GO is a multi-faceted game that allow many different player types to be successful, those factors won't be same for all the gamers. So there is no absolute solution for this question, since your personal traits will heavily determine what kind of gaming mouse is best for you.
First of all you need to think what type of CS:GO player you are. What are your characteristics? Here's some questions to get us started:
- Do you have small hands and it's sometimes difficult for you to reach all the necessary buttons in your current mouse?
- Do you have large hands and your current gaming mouse feels a bit small in your hand?
- Do you prefer ultra light mouse or do you like a bit heavier one?
- What mouse shape feels most natural to you?
- What cover texture you prefer?
- What is your budget?